Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome and bienvenue, my sumptuous divalicious friends!

I am your new secret contact. Your new drug. Your new way to waste time at work.

I am the queen of the corset, the princess of the peacoat, the heroine of the hoopskirt.

I am the Vintage Madam!

Bookmark me now, for I promise to provide you with a daily fix of delicious, rare and gorgeous, wearable and begging-to-be-worn pieces of ART otherwise known as vintage fashion. If it's aged and beautiful, you can be sure I've snagged it in my cat-o'-nine-tails and am holding it just for you. And if it's a little bit naughty, no harm done ;)

Keep your eyes open, for there will be a new garment every day. You can bid on each piece on TradeMe, but if your workplace blocks it, fear not! Each piece will appear on this blog also, so you can pick your favourites and bid when you get home.

If you are lucky enough to win the piece you're drooling over, it will be delivered to you with a lot of haste and a little attitude. Vampy lipstick and male arm candy (usually) not included.

So welcome again and get shopping, because let's be honest: I scrounged for hours in a lot of dusty places to get my wares. All you have to do is click.

No comments:

Post a Comment